2007-03-14

Who I Am  


I am 31 and have been married for 14 1/2 years. I am married to a "real" cowboy and have 3 boys..1yr, 11yrs, and 14yrs. We live out in the middle of nowhere. It takes 2 hrs to get to a town that has stores but my kids go to a school that's 30 miles away.

I love being a stay-at-home mom..with that said I am always trying to find ways to earn money and keep myself busy and that's how I started blogging. I love to learn and everything I do know is self-taught. I am proud of this considering I did not finish high school.

Movies I Love:

Mommie Dearest

"Night Mother

The Champ

Urban Cowboy

Grease

and much more:)


I listen to all types of music be enjoy old school rap, 80's, and love songs the most. I am a big fan of Spanish, afterall, I am Mescan:)


I have old fashion views on life and the way kids should be raised. It's a problem for some but I am firm.


Photography is my passion but I have many other loves–Crocheting, crafting, quilting, and cooking to name a few.


I can change my own tires, cook from scratch, and will voice my opinions on whatever topics I feel like. I am usually a lady but can and will kick your ___ if you tick me off. I hate liars & rudeness so if you have either of these traits, then don’t come to my blog.


I blog about life, people, news, reviews, money, and will provide tips & freebies.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Who I Am

  • K. Morton
    April 25, 2007 at 12:36 PM  

    You sound like my kinda girl...except the living out in the middle of nowhere part...but if you husband is doing something he loves and you get to stay at home with your children...then more power to you!
    I'm a big city gal myself...but I like the peace and tranquility of the country.
    Anyhow...look forward to going on your site. The best shopper is a discount shopper!