2007-04-15

Shop Till Ya Drop  

Today was a real exciting day. I drove 2 hrs to go shopping for groceries and household stuff. I shop for a month so I usually need a truck. Then, on the way home I forgot to get gas and was on the red light for about 30 miles..luckily, I made it to the one gas station inbetween...whew!
My husband is starting the "works" tomorrow. For you city folk, that's where you gather cows, brand calves, etc. The kids go back to school so me and my youngest will think of more ways to earn money.
Not much else to talk about today..too tired. Tomorrow I'll post a few ideas on how to earn some money on the side. Have a goodern'

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Shop Till Ya Drop