2007-10-29

PR Update - How'd You Do?  

Well, the PR update has finally been happy and while many are dissappointed, I am happy. Here at "A Cowboy's Wife", PR went from a 0 to a 2 or 3 (not sure just yet) and at my Blogging with Cents, it went from a 0 to a PR4 and that blog is under 2mths old!! Woohoo. Not too shabby. The hard part will be maintaining the current PR or increasing it. What was your experience with the PR update? Did yours drop like many others or did you go up like me?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ PR Update - How'd You Do?

  • Jo
    October 29, 2007 at 8:43 AM  

    Congrats! I would have given you a ten!
    On black Wednesday ficklefood went down one and my two unranked blogs stayed unranked. But this morning the unranked blogs were ranked as twos and my ficklefood was back up, so I'm going to wait a bit before I form a firm opinion on anything!