2007-05-06

Fun Family Day  


Today was really nice. All day was family time pretty much. We were outside most of the day enjoying the weather. My oldest rode some horses, my "middle" child washed the pickup and trailer(he loves to do this), and my youngest & us rode the 4-wheeler, cleaned the yard, etc. We all just tried to relax today.

Did anyone see the Oscar De La Hoya fight???? Well, we bought it and I was really surprised by the result. The first several rounds were given to Mayweather..WHY!!....I don't know. He did deserve the last few rounds but that's it! I was very dissappointed. Oh well, it's over and done with.

Kids go back to school tomorrow..which means, I get to clean..Yeah:(

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Fun Family Day

  • Old-Things
    May 7, 2007 at 5:17 PM  

    Hiya Cowboy's Wife - sorry it took me so long to stop by and say hi. You commented on one of my posts last week. I like your blog - it is big and real and full of life. I like the pictures. My stuff can get a bit heady. It is nice to read something so vital. Keep it up!

    http://old-things.blogspot.com