2007-05-07

Top 5 Reasons to have a Horse  

  1. Don't spend your hard earned money on high priced gasoline, just ride your horse to town. There's no need for gas, oil, or even a battery!
  2. You don't need to stand in those loooong lines to ride a roller coaster, you just need to spur your horse in the flank a few times to go for a wild ride!
  3. Heck.. if you want to take that ol' nag out to eat, it'll be OK 'cause grass is cheap!
  4. There's no need to deal with all that excess baggage that a spouse brings...horses come with no in-laws attached!!
  5. Finally, if all else fails and you're broke and hungry...............you got a horse;)



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



9 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Top 5 Reasons to have a Horse

  • Unknown
    May 8, 2007 at 5:08 AM  

    Hey, I liked the point about being hungry.
    But I am a vegetarian. I have never eaten horses in my life... So I must figure out another point for having a horse. It could be weird in such large city as Kiev.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    May 8, 2007 at 4:44 PM  

    LOL...Well, I don't know anyone who has eaten a horse..but we thought it was kinda funny. I'm glad you stopped by and thanks for the comment!!

  • ispf
    May 8, 2007 at 10:32 PM  

    Your horse does sound like a much better option than the tank of fish we have in this urban jungle :) The little itty-bitty fish couldnt even bail us out if we are "broke and hungry", let alone all the other benefits :)

  • Anonymous
    May 9, 2007 at 8:14 AM  

    LOL...being a horse lover I've convinced myself I need no reasons to own one other than I WANT!!! :):) But your list was a trip!!! I just made a comment to my husband the other day that I'd rather have a horse to ride around than a car! :) tooo funny!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    May 9, 2007 at 8:40 AM  

    I'm glad you enjoyed my list. Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to comment on any posts. They are always welcomed!

  • Jennifer
    May 9, 2007 at 5:42 PM  

    Horses are expensive though.

  • Jen at Semantically driven
    May 9, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

    Horses and me have always had a love hate relationship, but I do admire them from afar - usually.

  • Proletariatof1
    May 10, 2007 at 1:19 PM  

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • Rachelle
    May 11, 2007 at 11:55 PM  

    ooooh, some day I'm going to have a horse again... *dreamy look*
    But for now I just have to be happy with my pacas! :))
    Cute blog- it takes a loooong time to load for me though, I think it's all the ads. Pretty horses!
    Slainte~
    Rachelle