2007-04-30

Another new week  

Well, the "works" are over and all the cowboys are gone...whew. Wild little son-of a-bucks. My son(who is 13)had a blast. He got to miss a couple of days of school to got work and love every minute of it. Best of all, he got paid $100 bucks a day....you can't beat that. He was pretty proud of his real first check.
Now it's time to start getting ready for the Western Heritage Classic in Abilene, TX. It's always a fun time and it's something we do every year. I guess I better git to shoppin' for something to where.

Not much else happened this weekend. I've got plenty of chores to keep me busy this week..I've clothes to wash, haircuts to give, and blogs to update.
Sorry for the boring post today. Maybe something interesting will happen between now and tomorrow.
We did get some rain this weekend..hope you enjoy the pic.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Another new week