2007-04-24

My Husband  



Good Morning ya'll!!
Today I thought I would just talk about my husband for a bit. He recently started building handmade spurs, buckles, etc. For not having anyone show him how to do it, he has done an exceptional job. He's already got orders coming in. Here's a picture of some of his work.


He's also been busy with the works and breakin' horses these days. He got a horse awhile back that was just plain wild. In the picture below, the horse kept throwing himself backwards. After a little bit, my husband was able to get him under control. He turned out to be a really nice horse.....he's sold and gone and now we have new horses.

Well, I better git for now. I'll holler at you guys tomorrow. Be sure to check out my other blogs. Leave comments as well..it would be greatly appreciated.



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ My Husband