2007-04-21

Prepare for the Dayworkers  

My husband has been "neighboring"(it means helping the neighboring ranch) and now it's time for everyone to come to this ranch to work. We have a bunkhouse here where the hired dayworkers stay so we will be cleaning up the yard and stuff like that.
Yesterday was crappy. My allergies were so bad that my eyes were swollen, my 7mth old cried for what seemed like all day, and I ran out of Dr. Pepper!! I'm about to have a caffiene fit!
Just got done working on my blogs, etc. I want to give a special shout-out to Cmanlong...he has helped me sooo much with all my blogs that I hope one day I can make it right with him. Thankyou Cman.
Ya'll take care.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Prepare for the Dayworkers

  • freelancercn
    April 22, 2007 at 10:29 PM  

    Are you ok Now? I am Chinese freelancer come from google discuss community.I've noticed your ads
    feel free to visite my blog.
    http://freelancercn.blogspot.com
    I'll be very appreciate.