2007-11-13

Changes that You May or May Not Like  

After much debate, I have decided to change this blog back to what I intended it to be in the first place, a blog about ranching, cowboys, cowgirls, family, ect. After getting caught up in the money hype, I realized I was becoming one of them. You know, those money making blogs. I'll still have my other blogs that do exactly that, but have decided to leave that kind of stuff where it belongs, so it will end on this blog (for the most part). I will monetize my blog with relevant ads that fall into the western/cowboy theme but that's about all.

Why some people won't like this-

There are going to be people that will dislike this decision for the simple fact of my lack of participation in certain things. This is a big risk on my part because I could lose some readership by not joining in on things that I normally do. For example: I will only be participating in 1 or 2 memes and they will involve photography....you know who you are.

My Apology-

I want to apologize to the people who might be dissappointed with this and perhaps even hurt by it. It's nothing personal at all, it's just that I want to get back to my roots and blog because I WANT to and not because I have to or because I feel bad about not joining in on something. Ya know what I mean? I'm sorry for drifting in another direction and turning this blog into something it's not.

I have made some wonderful friends and hope you will support this decision and continue to read my blog. Feel free to leave comments on any questions, thoughts, or opinions you may have about this.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories