2007-11-01

Halloween Comment Winner  

Well, not many people commented. I'm hoping it was due to the actual holiday and being busy with it. There were technically 4 official comments that did what I asked and told me one thing they were scared of. I did have other comments that didn't name a scary thing but I still appreciate the comments and I have included them in the drawing:)
The winner is....
Zhu!

Thanks for playing along and email Zhu with your paypal address please:)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Halloween Comment Winner

  • Anonymous
    November 1, 2007 at 9:09 PM  

    WOO HOO !

    I'm the kind of person who never win anything, so yeah, I'm so happy whenever I get a blog award or win a contest :$

    That's like the first time I win something since elementary school I think :D

    I'll email you my Paypal address... I'll make good use of my price and thank you so much !