2007-11-01

Rambling Roundup 6  

First, I need to say thank you to Mad Doll Doctor because I won an awesome Mohair Bear! Woohoo, and thank you. It's uplifting when you win something and I'm very thankful.

I also want to give a shout out to Amanda. She gave me some good advice and seems like a very genuine person. I will be in touch;) See How she Earned $5381.77 in 1 Month of Blogging!!! No Joke!

If you're always looking for coupons for domains and hosting, you need to keep your eyes on the Googlelady. She's always posting the latests deals. She also provides some good info on adwords and advertising.

5xmom rocks! She makes mucho dinero and shares some tips and some she don't. I really enjoyed her post on Salvaging her PR. I learned a few things. To some this isn't important but to us who make money online, it is!

Oh, and don't forget to change my url to www.acowboyswife.com if you are linked to me:) Purty please.

I have started a new food/cooking blog. VERY new. In fact, the content is only 2 posts...lol. I will adding tons of content this weekend. If you have a blog in the same niche and would consider doing a link exchange with me, please email me or leave a comment. Oh!...here's the url-- My Wooden Spoon
I would love to hear your thoughts on the look and feel to that blog. I took a theme and made it my own. It was a pain in the bootay but I got-r-done!

Well, that's it for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Try to have some fun!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Rambling Roundup 6