2007-11-07

Name That Tune #11  

You probably noticed that my Name that Tune contest dissappeared for awhile. This was due to page loading times. I kept getting complaints on how slow the page was loading so I decided to cancel it until my blog was made over. Well, that time has come! It's back:) If you need to find out how this works, you can check out my original Name that Tune Contest. With all that said, let the fun begin! Just a note for the ones who won last month--you will be put into the drawing this month! I didn't forget about ya;)

All you have to do is Name that Tune. I have provided a very small snippet of a song and you have to post a comment with your guess. You need to name the Title and Artist of the song. The FIRST one who answers correctly wins. Please..only 1 guess per comment but guess as many times as you like:) You have until Thursday 11:00pm cst. to guess. No hints will be given, unless I'm feeling generous;)

What do you win? Some link love of course. You will also get put into a monthly drawing of $10.00 payable via PayPal. In other words, there are 4 Wednesdays in November so you have at least a 1 in 4 chance of winning the $10.

I made this one easy to get everyone back in the groove!!!
Here we go folks............Name that Tune!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Name That Tune #11