2007-11-16

Rambling Roundup 7  

Lots to add this Friday. First, I received another award!! Thank you Christy (Writer's Reviews) for this awesome award! You can find the details and award code on Monday Morning Power. Now it's my turn to bestow this honorable award to others. Hmmm,.....


Betshopboy This guy is awesome! He is very complimenting and encouraging. In fact, he was the one that nominated me for the Top Female Blogger list:)

Skeet's Stuff The sweetest gal. She is so funny too:) She's always friendly to everyone and deserves much more than this award.

I know EVERYTHING - just ask my hubby Wonderful woman! Very generous and very kind:)

Pass it on folks!

Did you notice?......My back got scratched! Woohoo! Basically, you pay to be on the scratchback board. All you have to do is tip a $1 and you get on the board. While it is no follow, you will still benefit from the traffic I received. We all want some traffic right? Anyways, once all spots are filled and someone else comes along that wants on there, the first person will get "bumped" off. Get it? So if you want a way to be seen, all you have to do is scratch my back, and then I'll scratch yours:)

It looks like Google decide to slap some people around. @#$holes! Many people were affected by it and it's sad to say the least.

If you haven't joined my community, please do. I would love to have some new members and I'm trying to win a contest;)

I guess that's it for now. I might not blog too much this weekend. We have plans:) Ya'll have a goodun'.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Rambling Roundup 7