2007-11-12

Join My MyBlogLog Community  

MyBlogLog is having a build your community contest and I’m entered! Here are the highlights of the contest.

We’re looking for vibrant, rapid-growing communities - that benefits you and us.
As such, in this contest, community owners will compete against each other to
see who can grow their community the most between November 8 - 30.


The grand prize winner wins:

One Year Pro MyBlogLog Subscription
$500 Yahoo! Search Marketing Credit
A 1-year membership to SEOmoz Premium Membership
1 Complete Blog Redesign
One Year Subscription To Yaro Starak’s Blog Mastermind
A Featured Community for the month of December at MyBlogLog
An invitation to the invite-only blog gathering, SOBCon 2008, in Chicago

So, if you want to help me win or just like my blogs, then please join one or both of my communities! PURTY PLEASE:)
Join my Blogging with Cents community here.
Join my A Cowboy’s Wife community here.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Join My MyBlogLog Community