2007-11-05

Sensitive Teeth Need Sensitive Care  

I just received a sample of Biotene sensitive toothpaste today and was very excited to get to try this out. My teeth are actually very sensitive. I don't know if it's the water or I'm just getting old but my teeth have hurt for the past few years. Anyways, back to the toothpaste.

My first thoughts:


  • It has a mild minty like taste to it. You can taste it while you are brushing but there is not much after-taste at all.

  • Doesn't lather like other toothpastes. I didn't find myself spitting out excess foam that usual toothpastes produce.

After an hour:



  • Feels clean.

  • It doesn't hurt to breathe in like it normally does with my regular toothpaste.

So far, I have to say I am very pleased with it. I think with continued use, it will help my teeth and gums become less sensitive to simple things like drinking water.


From the product:



  • Multi-Protection Formula

  • Maximum sensitivity protection with Biotene's advanced Enzyme LP3 Complex™ for dry mouth relief

  • Promotes healing of bleeding gums and inflammation that can cause tooth sensitivity

  • Delicious flavor fights cavities and the causes and effects of bad
    breath

  • So you see, not only does this toothpaste prevent, it also heals. I think that is something important to recognize. If your teeth are sensitive like mine, then I really do recommend you give it a try. If you suffer from dry mouth, I highly encourage you to try it because it is formulated especially for this.


    What next?

    You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

    Related Posts by Categories



    0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Sensitive Teeth Need Sensitive Care