2007-11-07

Tweaking Things Up  

I love my design!! I am so happy with it. I added my new favicon last night and got rid of a bunch of unwanted junk. There are still some things to do like add photos for my photos link but I can't decide how I want to do that. I'll figure something out! I will also be fiddling with my blogroll so if we were supposed to exchange links and I didn't add you, please let me know so I can get you on there. It seems like everyone has been very receptive to the new design and that pleases me a great deal. YOU are the main reason I had this blog made over. If you have any other suggestions or critiques, please feel free to let me know via my contact page. Yes, I now have my own contact page with an official form:)

Thank you for all for the kinds words.

P.S. I wanted to point out that there might be a few more paid posts than normal this month. I would like to earn some extra spending money for Christmas and doing paid to blog bits help a great deal. Just thought I'd let you know that;)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Tweaking Things Up

  • Anonymous
    November 7, 2007 at 8:33 PM  

    Just one word : WOW !!! :)

    Your design is simply amazing, it's just awesome !!! I'm on love with your blog !!!

    I hope it brings you tons of comments, cause you really deserve it for this one. Just lovin' it !

  • Anonymous
    November 7, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

    I agree I love the design as well. Looks awesome and has good branding. Best of luck and I'll be staying tuned.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    November 7, 2007 at 10:48 PM  

    Hey Zhu! Thank you!!!! I love it too:) I think it suits me perfectly..woohoo.

    Thank you bloggeries...I appreciate you stopping by;)