2007-11-06

Tuesday Toast Salute 11/6/07  

Cheers to Amanda!! This girl is redesigning my site and has been wonderful. I feel bad for her having to deal with all my noob questions and Doh's! She is a mom too who is super busy! Aside from tending to her family, she also runs/owns Blogger Buster, a place where you can find some COOL tools to use for blogger! She can practically make your blogger template like a wordpress theme. She has so much to offer.

One of the things that drew me in even closer was the fact that she responded to one of comments like my comment was so important! Her response was fast, very helpful, and super friendly. These are qualities that are hard to come by sometimes in the blogosphere so I salute her! Here's to you girl!


To join in the Tuesday Toast, just click on the glasses;)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Tuesday Toast Salute 11/6/07

  • Anonymous
    November 6, 2007 at 9:13 AM  

    I added you and added a link to Amanda's site too!

  • Anonymous
    November 6, 2007 at 11:19 AM  

    I appreciate the bday thought, but I don't know HOW to set up a donate thingy on my site...it's too much for my brain...

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    November 6, 2007 at 11:47 AM  

    Hey Leigh! Thanks for adding her and me:)

    It's not hard to set it up..just use this link but CHANGE the paypal address to yours.

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=lori@thecowboyshack.com&amount