2007-05-24

Additions for Your Blog  

First, let me say this is my last post for this week. I'll be out of town and won't be able to post til Monday.

Now, have you seen my Ebay ads over to the left?? Those are actual things I have for sale right now on Ebay.
AuctionAds is what I use. I put in keywords for the items I want to show up and the items that relevant to my keywords are displayed. You can also change it to where it will show what you are selling. When visitors click on your ads and buy something from ebay, you get paid. Give it a try. They are doing a $5 sign up bonus too. AuctionAds

Getting and keeping readers is a never ending job. I suggest you creat a feed and submit it. I recommend FeedBurner. IF you want to know more then B Money Savvy. I have an article that explains this. It's a great way to get traffic.

Good luck to everyone in their blogging ventures and have a great weekend!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Additions for Your Blog

  • SgtMajor
    May 25, 2007 at 9:47 PM  

    wow nice LV bag, hopes it will be sold soon. Have a nice trips!