2007-05-09

Leaving Thursday! WooHoo  

Well, today is my last post for a day or two. We are heading out for the Western Heritage Classic. We are leaving tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. I'm taking my laptop and will try to post Friday or Saturday.
I've have been soo busy. I've been changing my layouts on my blogs, trying to get the house clean before we leave, and getting my blogs updated. We have had thunderstorms, hail, tornado warnings, and it's all caused our electricity to mess up quite a bit. We were out most of the day yesterday. We always need the rain though. The cows gotta have something to eat!
Everybody take care and don't forget to do something for YOUR Mother or A Mother!!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Leaving Thursday! WooHoo