2007-05-05

Science Fair Time:(  

Sorry I haven't updated the past couple of days. I've had a migraine that is just now going away.
It's that time again...the dreaded Science Project!! After numerous searches, my son finally found one he wanted to do. The Solar Cook Box. He is going to make a solar cook box and cook an egg in it. Since it takes so long to cook something, we decided to film it, put it on the computer and shorten it, then put on dvd. He'll take his dvd player to school and put it front of the display and play it. Not bad huh?! I thought it was good and it's easy to make.
My husband and oldest are working today. I've got a million things to do to get ready for next weekend.
I made $48.00 the other day from my blogs!!! Not to shabby eh! If you want to know how, it's easy. Just set up a blog or website..you can do whatever subject you want, then post something fresh everyday. Sign up with affiliates and place them on your blog. Pretty easy. IF you need some affiliates to sign up with, just check my other blog out on the right side you see all the links. B Money Savvy
Ya'll have a good weekend!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Science Fair Time:(

  • Capitalcrux
    May 6, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

    Hi,
    I like your blog.I am interested in exchanging links with you.My adsense enabled blog is http://www.farewelldebts.com .If you are interested please let me know through a comment on my blog :-)