2007-11-05

Diaper Rash Drama  

I really hope there is someone out there that might know some trick to curing diaper rash. We recently had to buy some different diapers and since them, my son has had the worst diaper rash. Today it looks terrible and I just want to cry. I don't know what else to do. I've been putting diaper rash creme with corn starch since yesterday but it's not helping. I feel just awful and don't know what else to do. If you have any ideas, PLEASE let me know!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Diaper Rash Drama

  • Anonymous
    November 5, 2007 at 12:57 PM  

    Desitin! I'd swear by that stuff!!

  • Natalie
    November 5, 2007 at 1:41 PM  

    My grandma and parents swear by this, although I've never tried it. But what they say is you cut off a swatch of a cloth diaper and scorch it w/an iron and put that in the diaper, it heals the rash. Good luck!

  • mcangeli
    November 5, 2007 at 2:30 PM  

    We use the medicated baby powder, my wife likes to use cream, but I tend to stay away from it and just powder it so it stays dry. And change the diaper often.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    November 5, 2007 at 3:16 PM  

    Thanks everyone! I'll give them all a try:)

  • Anonymous
    November 5, 2007 at 8:21 PM  

    A&D Ointment. I was allergic to disposable diapers when I was a newborn and ended up with horrible diaper rash-had to wear cloth until I was about 6 months. My mom swore and still does that A&D clears up everything. Even if you have chaffed hands it works. It's one of the first, besides Desitin to be used for diaper rash. I'd be careful with medicated baby powder- my cousin's little boy ended up with a bad infection in the crease of his leg because of one of the ingredients in the powder. But either Desitin or A&D both are in the baby section.