2007-11-03

My New Offline Money Maker  

I know you've seen those vending type machines around that hold bubble gum, runts, m&m's, etc. Well, I own one now:) I was recently introduced to them from a friend of ours and after hearing some the income figures, I decided it would be something for me.

To give you an example:

The left side is the big bubblegums. The container can hold 500 gumballs at .25 each. That totals $125 bucks when they are all gone! Not too bad! My machine holds 2 different types of candy to I'll making a nice little income from that. After just one sell out of both candies, I will have made a profit of $200. This includes the cost of the machine and candy for the first time. After that, I will just buy the candy to refill and everything from then on will be profit:)

If this is something you might be interested, all you need to do once you find a machine, is find a location to put it. Most places will let you put one in place for no charge at all. Very few will charge a small percentage. I will be placing mine at our farm & ranch store and at the beauty salon. Lots of kiddos with their parents go to the ones around here! (VERY small town)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Neighs & Snorts: to “ My New Offline Money Maker

  • Robin
    November 3, 2007 at 2:28 PM  

    Very creative. Good luck.

  • Natalie
    November 3, 2007 at 11:38 PM  

    That's pretty cool! Good luck!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    November 4, 2007 at 11:00 AM  

    Thanks!! I think it might be a fun investment for my son!

  • Anonymous
    November 5, 2007 at 12:50 AM  

    We have a big bank of vending machines in the break room at work, soda, candy & chip, and a fridge type for sandwiches & such. When I see the guy that visits with refills, I always wonder how much he makes. It's got to be a mint with 600 people at our site, plus where ever else he has them.