2007-11-01

Quick Fix for Toothaches  

Since I have been married, I have not seen the dentist too much. I really need to go but the funds just are not there right now. I have a filling that fell out a couple of months ago and seems to be getting worse and worse. Dentemp OS will definitely help this situation but I had no knowledge of this product until today. I realize that this product can only provide temporary dental repair but that will work until I can get in for a dental checkup.

Some of the highlights of this product:

--Provides fast, temporary relief of pain and discomfort.

--Just remove it from its plastic vial and it's ready to use. No Mess! No Mixing!
Several Applications in each vial.

--Replaces lost fillings and may be used to temporarily cement loose crowns.

--You can eat on it within 30 minutes of setting.

--All products have been tested and fully comply with FDA Regulations for Oral Care
.
Did you notice the last one? FDA Approved and the 2007 Marketplace Product Showcase winner! That should tell you something about this product.

I will be getting some of this for me ASAP and maybe even some for my mom. She has been complaining of tooth pain for months now. She can afford to go but she's a big scaredy cat. I bet she would love to have some Dentemp OS to help relieve the pain she's been having lately. This would also be great for all you ranch folks. Living so far out of town, we can just jump up to the store or dentist. Keep this on hand and you're sure to subside the pain until you can get to town.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Quick Fix for Toothaches