2007-11-06

TA-DA!!! My New Makeover  

Well, here it is! What do you guys think? I LOVE it!! Woohoo:) Amanda over at Blogger Buster was the creater of all this. She worked hard to give me what I wanted and make sure everything was looked right in all browsers. Thank you sooooo much Amanda! YOU ROCK!

If you notice, I still have my sidebars but I also have, what I call, a footer "sidebar"..lol. I love all the pictures and colors. She even made me some cool banners for advertising! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.

I had originally planned to move to wordpress but since I have some PR on this blog, I decided to stay until I get the PR up on acowboyswife.com url;) I think this a wide decision for the moment.

I was going to include a screenshot for those of you who check out my blog in your reader but then I thought...no way! YOU have to come and see it for yourself:)

It loads MUCH faster so you shouldn't have trouble viewing it now.

Please bare with me while I add my blogroll. I have a list of everyone that was on it and you will still be on it. I'll also be taking certain things off the blog to make it cleaner.

Well, I hope you leave a comment and tell me whatcha think:)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



10 Neighs & Snorts: to “ TA-DA!!! My New Makeover

  • Claybrook74
    November 6, 2007 at 6:47 PM  

    Looks great, Lori! I like it better than the previous page, but of course the fact that you like it, is what's most important. The new site also appears to load faster! Cool! ~Jerry

  • mistipurple
    November 6, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

    Hi Lori, I love your new house! I did pop by last time. Remembered it was red all over. I would be jumping all over too if I had a great looking blog like yours!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    November 6, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

    Hey Jerry! I'm glad is loads faster for everyone!!! And I do love it:)

    Hola Misti...Yes, last time there was a bunch of red. But no more!

    Thank you both for stopping by!

  • Natalie
    November 6, 2007 at 7:44 PM  

    I love it! I wish I could afford a makeover for mine. :)

  • Anonymous
    November 7, 2007 at 2:56 AM  

    Beautiful. It's much more sleek and modern looking. You may be A Cowboy's Wife, but you are a savvy web gal. I like that the design reflects that about you.

  • Mom not Mum (Sandy)
    November 7, 2007 at 4:31 AM  

    It looks great! Some day I'll take the time to actually make my blog MINE! For now I'll just covet those of you that do. LOl

  • mcangeli
    November 7, 2007 at 10:38 AM  

    Lookin good!! Much better than the old theme!

  • Anonymous
    November 7, 2007 at 11:58 AM  

    Hey! I love it!!! It loaded so fast. Congrats!

  • Proletariatof1
    November 7, 2007 at 1:43 PM  

    looks great I'm jealous. I'll have to check into having mine done now.

  • Anonymous
    November 7, 2007 at 1:50 PM  

    Love the new page Lori! It looks great!

    Chrystal