2007-07-31

"Bite Me" Link Fest  

Need a PR5 link??...now's your chance. I'm still in desperate need of it myself and will keep updating it for as long as she's willing to share;) You know, many higher ranking sites are not willing to share so take advantage of her kindness!

Venomous Kate over at Electric Venom is sharing so if you are need of some linky love then check it out. Be sure to check out the rest of her site. She has a great blog and she only bites sometimes!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ "Bite Me" Link Fest

  • Venomous Kate
    June 26, 2007 at 5:04 PM  

    Hey, thanks for playing and for not needing your hand held to figure out how to send a TrackBack. The "Bite Me" link fest runs on Tuesdays and Fridays. Hope to see you and share the linky love again soon!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    June 26, 2007 at 10:56 PM  

    I may not be PR 5 yet..but I am a little computer savvy;) I'll put the Bite Me on my to do lists for those days!!

  • Anonymous
    June 27, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

    Hey there,

    I would be willing to do a little linky love with you if you would like.