2007-07-30

IdiotVille~~I Really Hate.....  

I feel like venting a bit tonight so I thought I'd make a "5 things I hate" list.


  1. Driving~~I really hate when you have an 80mph. highway and you have idiots driving in the fast lane going only 65mph. Get out of the freakin' way!

  2. Forums~~I really hate when someone REALLY needs help understanding something and these idiots come along and say something like "good luck with that". If you can't offer any good advice then keep your trap shut!





  3. Fast Food~~I really hate, when I'm at McDonalds, waiting on the idiot in front me to order as he stares at the menu for 5 whole minutes. McDonalds has the same menu people....get your nuggets or quarter pounder and sit down!

  4. People~~I really hate, when you're at a gathering, and you have the "ho" that comes up and says hi & touches your husbands arm but then doesn't say a word to you. Keep your damn hands of my husband @!#....idiot.

  5. And finally.......Husbands & kids~~I really hate when they're trying to find something and all they can say is "Where is it???...Where??..I don't see it?". Sometimes it is necessary to actually move something around in order to see it. And sometimes, it's right there in front of you. Open your dang eyes and don't be so lazy!! I won't call them idiots but.....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



7 Neighs & Snorts: to “ IdiotVille~~I Really Hate.....

  • Unknown
    July 30, 2007 at 12:15 AM  

    hahaha nice one, I can relate to some of that. feel free to check out my blog http://travislb.blogspot.com/

    Might have a few more up by the time you get back, let me know what you think

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 30, 2007 at 12:33 AM  

    Travis~~Yeah, #2 was directed for that idiot in the forum and with you in mind;)
    Ask any questions you want. That's what forums are for. I'll help out as much as I can.

  • roundouts
    July 30, 2007 at 5:12 AM  

    lol...too funny. I would make a list like this but I think it would never end.

  • Corrin
    July 30, 2007 at 7:39 AM  

    Oh that's funny...and every single one is true.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 30, 2007 at 9:45 AM  

    Stud & Corrin~~Yeah, I didn't have to think to hard to come up with the list. They all just started coming out. I could have made a 10 list but I thought I would stop at 5.

  • Anonymous
    July 30, 2007 at 8:42 PM  

    This is so funny ! I can feel the "been there, done that" in that post ! :D

    I agree with you for all five. I could add many more... unfortunately !

  • Proletariatof1
    July 30, 2007 at 9:55 PM  

    amen to #1