2007-07-31

Subscribe 2 Win  

In an attempt to increase my RSS subscribers, I am holding a contest that mimics the one Marketing Pilgrim has going on right now, so if you haven't entered theirs then hop on over and do it. I can't give you $300 bucks but I can offer a little twist.

All you have to do is subscribe to my feed. Sometime between now and August 31st, there will be a Big Ol' Message in a blog post only available through my RSS feed.
If you don't have one, no prob. You can get an RSS reader with 2 of my favorites: Google Reader or Bloglines
If you prefer you can also Subscribe to A Cowboy's Wife by Email.

THEN, CONTACT ME with what the message said & your URL or NAME and you will be entered into a random drawing for the winning prize payable through paypal.

What's the winning prize? Money of course!
How it works:
The "pot" starts with $20 bucks. I will add $1 for every additional subscriber. Example: If only 5 people subscribe the winner will win $25. If 25 people subscribe the winner will get $55. Get it?
BONUS: If I reach 100 subscribers, then I will throw in an additional $20 bucks!! Whew!
The winner will be drawn on September 1st, 2007. I will post the winner that same day and you will have 1 week to contact me with your paypal address for payout. IF, the winner does not claim his/her winnings, then it will be used for the next contest I hold.

I will keep you updated on how many subscribers and such......Good Luck!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Subscribe 2 Win