2007-07-25

Path to Weight Loss  

Being a fatty, I have tried many weight loss products, Nutrisystem, being one of them.

I first saw Nutrisystem on QVC. I loved the entire concept. To have your food measured out, prepackaged, and shipped to your door was what sold me on it. (Not to mention the food is pretty good.)The program can be pricey at times but if you want the convience of the program, then it's well worth it.

Final thoughts, I know this program works because I have tried it. I lost 16lbs. with the Nutrisystem program. Unfortunately, I was not able to continue the program due to the cost. I have a big family and the money was needed elsewhere. I strongly believe that if you can afford it, it WILL work for you.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Path to Weight Loss