2007-07-16

Shout-Out to My Posse  

I just wanted to say thanks to my some of my top commentators and want you to know that I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my posts!!! It's greatly appreciated.
Check these guys out if you get a chance...they are all very nice people and have great blogs.

Correr Es Mi Destino

Make Money Online

Cman's Money Page

Paper Fan Club

The Painted Veil

My Single Mom Life

Electric Venom

I Thought, Therefore I Blog

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



9 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Shout-Out to My Posse

  • Anonymous
    July 16, 2007 at 6:32 PM  

    Thank you ! :$

    Oh, I love your new comment box... how did you do it ? I've been trying to change mine for ages !

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 16, 2007 at 7:30 PM  

    Zhu~~Comment Box?? Not sure what you mean. What's different about it?

  • Proletariatof1
    July 16, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

    thank you so much for the mention and the link.

    I have subscribed to your feed by the way. Also I am really liking the new format.

    wow this is disjointed.

    i see you got a special link from johncow.com. I can't seem to get the site to load though. oh well.

    later and have a profitable productive blogging day

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 16, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

    Cman~~Your welcome and very deserving of it. And wow!! I didn't even know I was the bonus link...WOOHOO! I can't load his page either but I saw it on my feed reader; which by the way, I've been a subscriber to your feed from the day I learned about RSS Feeds;)

  • Anonymous
    July 16, 2007 at 8:49 PM  

    I might have never noticed before, but if I click on the post title showing just the one post, comments are in a light pink box. I like that...!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 16, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

    Zhu~~Now I see what you mean. I don't know how I did it...lol. Sorry not much help.

  • Proletariatof1
    July 16, 2007 at 10:07 PM  

    i'm such a guy that looks tan to me not light pink :)

  • roundouts
    July 17, 2007 at 2:35 AM  

    Thanks for the shout out. I enjoy reading your blog and commenting on it. I would have to say that your blog is probably one of my most visited ones.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 17, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

    Roundouts~~AWWWWWW...that's sooo nice!! You made me blush;)
    And thankyou.