I've been tagged! JeanJeanie over at Growing Up....... has tagged me for that Eight Things meme.
The Rules: "Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples' sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do."
This is my first time doing anything like this so here it goes....
My 8 Things
- I drink Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper 24/7. Maybe that's why I can't lose weight;)
- I prefer my kids be raised out in the country and attend small schools, however, I crave "city life" for myself. Really, I would just like to live closer than 2 hrs to the nearest town.
- I am intimidated and jealous of intelligent women. (Mainly the ones who went to college.)I consider myself to be brainy considering that I dropped out my Junior year; which I still regret to this day.
- I pray at night while I'm laying in bed. Most of my family & friends think I'm not a believer...this is sorta true:/
- I'm obsessed with office supplies(embarrassed). I love pens, pencils, hole punchers, tape dispensers, and organizing things. Yes, it's lame but who cares.
- I'm married to a cowboy and live on a ranch but am allergic to the horses and cattle. I have to take allergy medicine if I know I'm gonna be around them.
- I always wanted to be a dancer.
- And finally, I'm half Spanish(look white though) but speak & understand very little! .....I do know enough to know if you're talking about me though;)
There you have it! My 8 things. If you're on this list, consider yourself tagged.