2007-07-03

My 8 Things  

I've been tagged! JeanJeanie over at Growing Up....... has tagged me for that Eight Things meme.

The Rules: "Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples' sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do."

This is my first time doing anything like this so here it goes....

My 8 Things



  1. I drink Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper 24/7. Maybe that's why I can't lose weight;)

  2. I prefer my kids be raised out in the country and attend small schools, however, I crave "city life" for myself. Really, I would just like to live closer than 2 hrs to the nearest town.

  3. I am intimidated and jealous of intelligent women. (Mainly the ones who went to college.)I consider myself to be brainy considering that I dropped out my Junior year; which I still regret to this day.

  4. I pray at night while I'm laying in bed. Most of my family & friends think I'm not a believer...this is sorta true:/

  5. I'm obsessed with office supplies(embarrassed). I love pens, pencils, hole punchers, tape dispensers, and organizing things. Yes, it's lame but who cares.

  6. I'm married to a cowboy and live on a ranch but am allergic to the horses and cattle. I have to take allergy medicine if I know I'm gonna be around them.

  7. I always wanted to be a dancer.

  8. And finally, I'm half Spanish(look white though) but speak & understand very little! .....I do know enough to know if you're talking about me though;)

There you have it! My 8 things. If you're on this list, consider yourself tagged.


Correr Es Mi Destino


Choc Mint Girl


The Totally Transparent Party


The Painted Veil


Amel's Realm


Paper Fan Club


Creating A Likeness


DG'z Zombies

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



6 Neighs & Snorts: to “ My 8 Things

  • Anonymous
    July 2, 2007 at 10:46 PM  

    Thanks for the tag, I'll answer these tomorrow !

    I totally relate in term of office supply... this is getting embarassing - if I drop my bag, pens are rolling out of it. :D

  • Jean Bauhaus
    July 3, 2007 at 8:29 AM  

    "I would just like to live closer than 2 hrs to the nearest town."

    Dang. I thought I lived "out in the country" being 45 minutes away from the nearest major city and 15 minutes from the closest town, and I can't stand it. Two hours from town would drive me insane.

    I share your (embarrassing) love of office supplies. I get to order them for my office, and it's secretly one of my favorite parts of my job.

  • Anonymous
    July 3, 2007 at 8:33 PM  

    Woo Hoo ! You just won a blog award ! Pick it up on my blog :

    A busy blog week-end

  • Amel
    July 4, 2007 at 2:13 AM  

    Hey, it's OK about the tag. No worries!!! I had fun thinking about the other 8 stuff about me he he he...

  • Jackie
    July 4, 2007 at 4:02 PM  

    Okay I have nothing going on today so I will try to get to this today...but, please know I was also tagged for 2 other memes just prior to this one...so I am spending the 4th of July doing memes. Happy 4th of July my friend!~jackie

  • Mrs Mac
    July 7, 2007 at 12:39 AM  

    OMG!!!

    WOW!

    THANKS!