2007-07-14

Posting Break  

I will not be posting for a few days maybe. I'm at the hospital...my husband had to have his appendix removed. I wanted to let you all know this and I'll update and start posting as soon as I can. Thank you everyone!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Posting Break

  • Anonymous
    July 15, 2007 at 7:53 PM  

    Poor him ! And on Bastille Day !

    Apparently Friday the 13th wasn't a lucky one - my own friend spent the day at the hospital, she's pregnant and she's having some little complications.

    Take care of him... and the kids - see you in a few days !

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 16, 2007 at 9:36 AM  

    AWWW~~Thankyou Zhu. We are home and he is doing well. Yes, the 13th was unlucky! When we drove home from Houston, we went through a horrible hail storm. It was golf ball size!! Hopefully then ugly is behind us and we can start fresh!