2007-07-04

America's best fireworks displays  


The biggest, best and most moving fireworks displays are those that light up the skies over the Charles River in Boston, the East River in New York, the Mall in Washington, D.C., the Mississippi River in New Orleans, Lake Tahoe on the border of California and Nevada, and in Kaboom Town, Addison, Texas.
Have a Safe & Happy Celebration..

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Neighs & Snorts: to “ America's best fireworks displays

  • BetShopBoy
    July 4, 2007 at 9:45 AM  

    Wishing you & family a HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

    Enjoy the fireworks!!!

    Nice blog theme and template!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 4, 2007 at 10:21 AM  

    Thank you sooo much!! I hope you and your family have a great one also!!! WooHoo!
    Thank you on my blog. I kinda like it myself, I just hope it's not taking too long for people to load:/
    Later

  • Shelby
    July 4, 2007 at 2:24 PM  

    happy fourth!! :)

  • Shelby
    July 4, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

    thanks so much for visiting me!