2007-07-08

TylerCruz.Com  

When I grow up I want to be an internet entrepreneur. Hmmmm...... being a newbie blogger, I would just like to learn some basics and implement them in my own blog. Surfing around for some SEO help, I stumbled across TylerCruz.com and was pleased with a number of articles. One of my favorites, Putting the Cart Before the Horse, provided tips that were very helpful and I learned a few things that were essential to know in the SEO world.

Tyler is a young man, however, he seems to be very knowledgeable in his field. I found most of the articles informative and "with the times" with only a couple of articles a "crash from the past". He owns and operates several sites that were interesting and you should check them out if you get a chance.

The layout: I like that he only has 7 categories. I think people are getting carried away these days by showing 20+ categories. BUT, I think his categories are not subject specific. I found it hard to narrow down what I wanted to view without having to go through the archives and search for an interesting topic. With that said, it was easy to navigate and I was able to find articles that were relevant to my interests. Check it out if you get a chance and consider subscribing to his feed. He doesn't have over 600 RSS readers for nothing!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ TylerCruz.Com

  • Anonymous
    July 27, 2007 at 5:42 PM  

    On my (predicted PR6) blog I am doing a similar review scheme, which is a little easier. All your have to do is make one comment about our website www.taxfix.co.uk with the anchor text ‘tax refund’ and we will review your blog for free. Just email blog@taxfix.co.uk once you have done it. Also on my Blog I have written a list of other sites that offer links for reviews (in order of Page Rank). I thought you might be interested in adding yours or using the list to get some links from some high PR blogs. Just link to the post with any anchor text and I will add your site and email me on blog@taxfix.co.uk

    http://taxrefunds.wordpress.com/2007/06/10/blogs-from-pr7-that-give-links-for-reviews-update/