2007-07-11

A Blog with a Face  

Let me first say, I am against this. Most fat girls hate pictures and I'm at the top of that list. With that said, this is for my fellow bloggers who have been begging for a picture so they can put a face to the blog. Well here ya go! I hope you're happy now...arrrghh.

This is me and my youngest cutie pie and was taken in May 07'.
Profile recap:
31 yrs. young
happily married for 14 1/2 yrs.
3 kids~~13yrs, 11yrs, & 9 1/2mths old


JohnCow left cow patties here!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



12 Neighs & Snorts: to “ A Blog with a Face

  • roundouts
    July 11, 2007 at 2:57 AM  

    aww...I have been debaiting for awhile on weather or not to put a face to my blog. It's a little scary I guess. Maybee one day I will build up some courage and do it. Good on you. It does build a better relationship with the readers.
    Making money with Stud

  • Anonymous
    July 11, 2007 at 5:41 AM  

    I say we are beautiful at any size and shape and don't let anyone say otherwise! ;-D

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 11, 2007 at 8:13 AM  

    Stud~~I do think it makes the relationship stronger. I know I would love to know what you look like;)

    Manila Mom~~I would love to believe that but sometimes it's hard to make myself, but thanks for the kind words!

  • Kat
    July 11, 2007 at 8:43 AM  

    You are beautiful!
    Look at that skin and hair! Gorgeous!

    Why do we as women put ourselves down, and call ourselves degrading names like fat and ugly? And our girlfriends feel like it's being supportive to say they are fat and ugly too?

    Women must stop doing this to themselves and each other NOW!
    It's disgusting behavior to constantly put ourselves down.
    We are our own worst enemies.

  • Jennifer
    July 11, 2007 at 10:58 AM  

    You look beautiful, it is true. Your little one is handsome too. My photo is on my site also randomly. I seem to be more likely to be behind the camera though.

  • Lisa
    July 11, 2007 at 12:44 PM  

    You're gorgeous, hon, and you have a beautiful smile! Your youngest is a cutie pie, too! :)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 11, 2007 at 3:15 PM  

    Kat, Jennifer, & Lisa~~Thankyou for the nice compliments ladies. And Kat, I do agree with you and when I was thinner I wasn't so bashful but now I'm a little more shy about my looks. I don't think I'm completely ugly though;)..lol

  • Anonymous
    July 11, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

    Oh my god, you have beautiful hair ! I trade my Spanish for your hair, pleeeeease !!!!

    You look really cute ! Hey, I can say it, I'm a woman ! You're not fat... Come on !

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 11, 2007 at 10:35 PM  

    Hey Zhu girl!! I would definately part with my hair but my husband LOVES it so I have to keep it, but feel free to throw out some spanish and maybe I can spit some back;)

  • Anonymous
    July 12, 2007 at 3:43 PM  

    Oh welll, if the husband doesn't wanna share... Men are weird with hair, aren't they !?!:D

  • Anonymous
    July 12, 2007 at 3:44 PM  

    Now, don't go and get the BIG HEAD about your hair......

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 12, 2007 at 4:05 PM  

    Zhu~yes, men are weird that way, but I don't mind trying to things that please him.

    Anonymous~~lol..no big head here and personally I think my hair looks like crap.