2007-07-21

World's Smallest and Tallest Horse~~Meet Thumbelina & Radar  

I love pictures of horses and Thumbelina is one of my favorites. I'm sure most of you know who Thumbelina is but I thought I'd share a picture for those who aren't aware of this little cutie.

The 17 inch tall, 57 pound miniature horse travels in a mobile home and sleeps in a dog house.
Most dwarf miniature horses don't survive, but this little cutie pie has a clean bill of health.


And what about the World's Tallest Horse? Meet Radar

This gentle giant is an amazing sight for horse lovers of any age. Standing 19 Hands, 3 1/2 Inches tall (6'7 1/2" at the withers) and weighing almost 2700 lbs.

The 2008 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records will feature a picture of Thumbelina with Radar, the world's tallest horse.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ World's Smallest and Tallest Horse~~Meet Thumbelina & Radar

  • Midlife Mom
    July 21, 2007 at 7:14 AM  

    Thanks for stopping by my place and come again! I absolutely LOVE your design!!!! It is just adorable!!! Now I need to read down through some of your posts. The picture of Thumbelina is sooooo cute, can you imagaine having a horse that small OR one as big as Radar! Wouldn't want that feed bill!

  • Anonymous
    July 22, 2007 at 8:07 PM  

    Oh wow ! I've seen little horses before but the tallest horse is just amazing - I remember when I was young, I rode horses a few time and I found them really really tall. I can just imagine with this one :D