2007-07-23

Guess That Mountain Contest Winner  

The contest is over with 22 entries. Not too bad for my first contest;) I was very pleased with the participation and enjoyed reading all the different guesses. Thank you to all who entered.

The name of the mountain is GOMEZ PEAK in Kent, TX.

WHAT THE MOUNTAIN ACTUALLY PORTRAYS:
The mountain depicts a naked Indian lying on his back, hands across chest, his manhood, and knees up.

Everyone who guessed had the same basic idea of what the mountain portrayed so I took all the names of these people and had my son draw a winner randomly.
THE WINNER IS
Bear from The Traveling Man

Bear, you need to contact me via email or by comment and give me your paypal address so I can reward you with the $10 prize!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Guess That Mountain Contest Winner