2007-07-17

Small Contest~~GUESS THAT MOUNTAIN (rules changed)  

Okay, so everyone is doing contests these days and I thought I'd mount up and do the same. This will be an easy and small one but I thought it would prepare me for a bigger one I might wanna do some day:)


RULES (changed)


  • Leave a comment or Contact Me with your guess. Only 1 guess per participant.
Note: No changing your guess either. I will be checking out each entry and keeping notes on who guessed what;)

This contest will end on Sunday July 22nd, 2007 and at 12:00 am CST. The person who comes close of what the mountain really depicts, will win $10 via PayPal and braggin' rights. Don't have an account??...you can sign up with PayPal fast and easy. In the event of multiple correct guesses, my 11 yr. old will randomly draw a winner. Winner will be posted on Monday July 23rd. Guesses will be judged me. Thanks and good luck!

THE MOUNTAIN


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



14 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Small Contest~~GUESS THAT MOUNTAIN (rules changed)