2007-07-24

3rd Times Not A Charm  

Well, I've always heard that bad luck comes in 3's. I hope only 3's and not any more. First, my husband has appendectomy surgery, then my mam~maw passes away, and now our most profitable horse has been kicked (by another horse) in the eye/head. It's really awful too. It almost looks like the skull got crushed. The chances of him going blind are probably pretty high. That makes 3 unlucky incidents and I hope that's it 'cause I can't handle anymore this week. And, of course, that doesn't even count me & my little one getting sick...uggghhh.

I'm not really a prayin' kind of gal (I have my reasons & that's a whole nuther post), but I think I'm gonna ask my loved ones up there to help us through these bad times and pray for good health for my family and our animals.

P.S. Found another gray hair. Hmmmm....u think any of this has anything to do with it:/

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ 3rd Times Not A Charm

  • Jennifer
    July 25, 2007 at 2:41 PM  

    Ouch! The poor horse!

    I hope he/she makes it out okay. That sounds terrible.

    Hope hubby makes it as good as new and sorry for Grandma too.

    Best Wishes...