2007-06-30

Best Scenery Picture~~Contest  

This is my entry into JAB-JustABout Everthing 100th post celebration contest.

Taken on a ranch formally owned by Tommy Lee Jones, this picture depicts our remuda on a soon-to-be stormy day with the Ft. Davis Mountains in the distant background. What is so special about it? Despite the predicted storm, rays of sunlight shine down on God's Creatures.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



6 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Best Scenery Picture~~Contest

  • Unknown
    June 30, 2007 at 10:26 PM  

    Great picture, and thanks for your entry. This is my first time to be to this blog, its a real nice one. :)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    June 30, 2007 at 10:30 PM  

    Thanks Alan. I just redid it today. I love to enter in contests..no matter what the prize is. It's good PR;)

  • Anonymous
    June 30, 2007 at 10:37 PM  

    Eh, like the new new template !

    You know the funny thing... this scenary must be so familiar to you, and it's so exotic to me ! I can't remember the last time I saw a horse !

    Great picture, congratulations !

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    June 30, 2007 at 10:52 PM  

    Hey Zhu~~Thankyou on the template..I guess I need something else to do not related to the computer!
    Yes, the picture is ok. I hate the desert scene but that's all that's around here:(
    Adios

  • Paper Fan Club
    July 1, 2007 at 10:03 AM  

    I really like the new template -- really creative. Your photo is pretty cool too; very tranquil. Did the horses look up when you snapped it?

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    July 1, 2007 at 10:31 AM  

    PaperFanClub~~It seems the template is quite popular. I'm glad you like it.

    No, the horses didn't look up. I think they are used to having their picture took:)
    Thanks for stopping by!! It's much appreciated!