2007-06-20

HIS Plan  

I was visiting a blogger friend of mine and was reading her post on Sir Isaac Newton's prediction and my first reaction was immediate sadness to think of something like that ever happening.

I then realized what I have and how grateful I am to be where I am with people I love. It's hard not to think of "the end" but you just have to live life to the fullest and with no regrets.


If you like this post, then Buy Me a Drink or Consider Subscribing to My Feed.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ HIS Plan

  • Angel
    June 23, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

    I'd really have to agree with you about remembering the things that we should be grateful for!

    I'm going through some hard issues right now but from what I have been seeing on the news I should be and am very grateful for what I DO have!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    June 24, 2007 at 1:30 AM  

    Angel~~Well said..things can ALWAYS be worse. I do realize what I have, and even though I would like improvement here and there, I am very grateful for what has been given to me!