2007-06-26

Wrestler Chris Benoit, Wife(Nancy), and Son Daniel DEAD  

Having 4 boys, including my husband, I'm bound to see some wrestling. Well, this evening we were watching it when they were doing a live tribute to the death of him and his family.

There are no leads yet but there is speculation that Chris Benoit may have done this himself. They were found dead in their home at around 2:30 PM.

It has been updated to state that "he deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home"
Soooo sad! Just for the record, I tried to find a picture of his family but was out of luck. I would rather have paid tribute to them and not him.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Wrestler Chris Benoit, Wife(Nancy), and Son Daniel DEAD

  • BenSpark
    June 26, 2007 at 9:17 AM  

    I heard about this on the news this morning. I used to watch WWF before it became WWE and I remember watching him wrestle. Such a tragic and senseless thing to happen.

    Not so sounds callous to what occurred with Benoit and his family
    I wanted to also say thanks for participating and voting in my Soda-Club contest. I got this link from Autumn Blue.

    I am sponsoring a brand new contest starting in July. It will be on my blog The BenSpark and the contest is open to anyone, no matter where they live. I hope that you can participate.

  • Anonymous
    June 26, 2007 at 6:49 PM  

    That is so sad !I remember watching him a bit a few years ago.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    June 26, 2007 at 10:03 PM  

    Drew~~Thanks for stopping by and I"m headed that way to check out the contest.
    We all need to check eachother other out and support one another.
    As for the Benoit issue..it really just makes me sick to think people can do those kinds of things!

    Zhu~~Very sad indeed.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    June 26, 2007 at 10:04 PM  

    ALSO..PLEASE NOTE: The contest is is at BenSpark. The link above is not working because the w was left out. So click on this one!!