2007-06-26

Why I Love PayPerPost~~PPP  

I signed up with PPP a couple of weeks ago and just recently started writing my reviews. I couldn't believe that I could make money blogging about everyday things and was super surprised by how much I've made in only 2 days!!

When you log in, the dashboard is very easy to use and understand. There are so many opportunities to take advantage of...all you need to do it pick the ones you want.

You also get access to the PPP forum, which is EXCELLENT! I have already made soooo many friends there. It's the first place I go when I wake up. You can also get some great tips and helpful advice by some of the Top Earners.

If you think you are ready to blog about what you love, then sign up. Look to the left and you'll see where to sign up.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Why I Love PayPerPost~~PPP