2007-06-19

Cow Tipping Is Allowed  

What is cow tipping?....
It's basically a donation button. Why would you want to give a Tip to A Cowboy's Wife? Well, to tell you the truth, I don't know why. Maybe it's because you like my posts and personality or maybe you know what a cowboy's wages are and you feel sorry for us;).....who the hec knows.

I will tell you this, a portion of every donation will go to the The Skin Cancer Foundation. It is an organization that is close to my heart as my mother-in-law passed away from cancer in 2005 and just recently, my 91 yr. old mamaw. I believe that you have to give in order to receive and I will contribute a portion of ALL donations and hope you do the same by donating to me, directly to them, or to a foundation that you believe in.

If you enjoy my posts you can also Subscribe to My Feed. If you are already a subscriber, then thank you very much!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Cow Tipping Is Allowed