2007-06-05

Welcome Home~~Boy surprised by Dad back from Iraq  

Well, I have no comments on the war...except that the whole thing just makes me sick. I know we have to fight to keep our freedom and rights but how long is it gonna last and how many people is gonna kill.

I saw this video and had to share it. It made me cry to see someone love and miss their dad that much.



I'm really not a beer drinker but I'll drink to this!
If you like this post, then Buy Me a BEER

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Welcome Home~~Boy surprised by Dad back from Iraq

  • roundouts
    June 5, 2007 at 3:38 PM  

    I do not have any children but, I can only imagine to have to leave my child behind for 6 months or even a year and a half. I know many fathers who have missed the birth of their children while serving our country. This video depicts that emotion perfectly. Thank you for sharing and you have inspired me to write a new blog.

  • Anonymous
    June 5, 2007 at 10:14 PM  

    That's just painful to see.

    I read in the papers recently about two kids who were raised by the big sister (she was about 20). Why ? Because both parents decided to go on war. I mean, they weren't even in the military, no they just enlisted and when fighting in Irak, leaving behind two little kids and the oldest.

    How can people be so... narrow-minded ?

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    June 6, 2007 at 12:24 AM  

    ~Roundout~I was inspired myself. All I could imagine was my kids not getting to see their dad for months or years.

    ~Zhu~I think that's selfish too. Especially for both to leave. It's just not right at all.

  • trish
    June 6, 2007 at 1:04 PM  

    Thank you on sharing that very touching video.

    http://www.parentingfordummies101.blogspot.com

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    June 6, 2007 at 11:28 PM  

    Trish~You bet...It brought me to tears..I like to share things like that..I think it gives people a new appreciation for what they have.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm headed to yours right now.