2007-09-09

Bargain Hunter's One Stop Shop  

If you don't already know, I am a Dooney freak. I love Dooney & Bourke handbags. Now, in order for me to own a Dooney, I have to be super thrifty. While surfing for bargains tonight, I came across AuctionSHARK. This site is very user friendly and had search bar right in front. I put in Dooney Bourke and taadaa, a good 5+ pages came up instantly. And I mean instantly, the site loaded super fast, which is always a plus in my book. What was unique about the site though, is that it had prices of the handbags from different places all in one. For example: It displayed Dooney handbags from Amazon, ebay, Boscov's, and more. You had the option to buy OR bid right there on the spot or you could be directed to the site for more information. I found it to be such a time saver. I absolutely hate jumping around from site to site trying to make sure I am getting the best deal. I love that AuctionSHARK.com presents you with this, as well as, letting you choose to buy or bid on the spot. With everything else I have to do at home and online, I definitely think that this will be one of my new shopping places.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Bargain Hunter's One Stop Shop