2007-09-26

Random Talk  

If you haven't entered my contest over at Blogging with Cents, you should do it soon. The contest ends in 4 days and has had 22 entries. Just fill in the blank and you could win $50.

This week has been crazy. I've got football to attend tomorrow and then packing to do for the weekend. We have a Ranch Rodeo to go to in my home town. I really don't want to go--I am so sick of driving:(

My traffic has increased with the Blogrush buzz. After reading around and my own personal experiences, it seems to do better on blogs not pertaining to money making. I have had some new mommy blogger traffic from the widget. I think I'll keep it here but plan on giving it the boot at my other site.

If you are considering moving to WordPress, DO IT! I absolutely love it and wish I would have started this one out over there. The plugins are awesome and the overall quality of the blog is a substantial difference. I am cheap and I love free but this was worth the money! I picked Bluehost as my web host and they have been fantastic so far. Make the move, you'll be glad you did.

Finally, if you notice ads, you have seen the big one between my most recent post and the one after that. The company is called Sprout and it is geared for little ones. It's a very neat site that can get your little guys and gals involved in different activities. It has drawing, stories, and more that the kids can do. Check it out.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Random Talk

  • Unknown
    September 26, 2007 at 3:50 PM  

    I have been thinking about buying a domain and hosting services. I'm just not ready to commit. I have already put so much into my Key West or Bust blog (PR 4!) I just don't want to have to start over with finding new readers. I really need to though, I have no control over that blog. *sigh*