2007-09-30

What a Mess  

I'm sitting here looking at all my stuff wondering where I plan on putting it all. What I really need is a huge garage storage area to organize it all. I could put the kids things in one place, wore out ropes up high on some sort of hangers, and even put food in some cabinets that don't fit in my house. My pantry is so small so that would be a big help. How do you organize your stuff? Do you have a garage for it all? And how organized is it?

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 Neighs & Snorts: to “ What a Mess

  • Jo
    September 30, 2007 at 8:17 PM  

    We had three big garage sales this year. The first was for my books, I managed to part with about 15,000 of them (no I'm not exaggerating one bit) The second sale was strictly for antiques, I closed my antique mall booth and had a LOT of stuff leftover. The last sale was for non-antique items. I can actually get a car in the garage now!

  • Anonymous
    October 1, 2007 at 2:27 PM  

    I'm with you about needing more pantry space. I wish I had a nice walk-in pantry like my mother-in-law, but I don't. One thing that helped is that I bought the neatest antique broom closet to use as a pantry. It's tall and skinny and makes a perfect pantry. I also bought a nice, 3-section tall wooden vegetable bin. I put something behind the mesh wire to make it not look like a vegetable bin, and I use that to hold canned goods.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    October 1, 2007 at 8:28 PM  

    Charla, that's a great idea! I've got food stashed everywhere!

    Hey JO..I would love to have a garage sale but living out in the middle of nowhere makes it tough. Hec, I don't even get to go garage selling:(