2007-09-19

A Treat from the Halloween Blog  

Who couldn't use $50 cold hard cash. I could by a cute little costume for my youngest cowpoke and candy for my bigger cowpokes:) Get you chance by entering over at the Halloween Blog. And if you're feeling generous, you could show them some link love even if you don't enter. It's a new blog, so it could use the exposure. Anton has another site that looks pretty good. I normally wouldn't be a fan of grey, but it looks darn good. Anyhoo, read his contest post and enter. Your odds of winning $50 are much better than the lottery so why not give it a go! In fact, I'm adding this neat little Halloween blog to my blogroll;)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 Neighs & Snorts: to “ A Treat from the Halloween Blog

  • Karen
    September 19, 2007 at 9:40 PM  

    I'll check it out -- Halloween is just my favorite holiday and we always dress up and decorate like crazy!!

  • Anton Olsen
    October 1, 2007 at 1:01 PM  

    Congratulations, you won the $50 Halloween Blog Contest!

    Please let me know which address works for PayPal.

    You can email me at: anton at anton olsen dot com.