2007-09-01

The Saturday Special 9/1/07  

There wasn't too much that went on this week. Thanks to Contest Blogger, I have entered about 20 contests!! I would have entered his Ashwin Khanna Revenge Contest but I deleted my review post of Ashwin as soon as I found out he was a big fat scammer!! If you were scammed and gave Ashwin a link, then you should redirect that link to contestblogger.com and enter the contest yourself. You could win $100.

The monthly winner of my Name That Tune contest is ????????????. HA!..I've been wanting to use blogger's new video upload thingy and this is the perfect chance--if you want to know who won, you have scroll down to watch the video!! BUT here are the winners in the drawing.

Jayme from Just Jayme
Amy from Whatever I Feel Like
Theresa from Scribble Scratch
Kalamaf from Kalamaf Drackonsbane

Contact Me with your paypal address so I can deposit your $10:) September we will start fresh! There are 4 Wednesdays so you will have a 1 in 4 chance of winning at the least!!

My subscribe 2 win contest is over and I will let you all know who won that later.

I just bought my own domain and will be starting a new website soon. It will take me a bit to figure how it all works. Having a web host is much harder to use than blogspot but I learn fast and have some really nice blogger friends that are willing to help! If you have any tips or advice, feel free to comment;)

That's it for today. It's been a crappy week, I'm tired, and I still have a kazillion things to do. Ya'll have a good weekend!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 Neighs & Snorts: to “ The Saturday Special 9/1/07

  • Jackie
    September 2, 2007 at 1:40 AM  

    That little video was VERY cool, Lori! What program did you create that with? I loved it. :)

  • Jo
    September 2, 2007 at 10:38 AM  

    Hey! You gots to come check out my contest!

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    September 2, 2007 at 1:45 PM  

    Hey Jackie!! I just used Windows Movie Maker. It was already on my computer and it's super easy to use!!! I mean easy!

    Hola Jo! It's the bear right? I plan on doing it, just need a little time:)..promise!

  • Anonymous
    September 2, 2007 at 6:20 PM  

    YAY! I won! I never win anything! Thank you!