2007-09-11

Totally Fabulous, ME?  

Now I wouldn't consider myself fabulous by any means, nevertheless, I am proud and excited to have been given this TOTALLY FABULOUS Award from the gals at Writer's Reviews and A Nice Place in the Sun !!!! Apparently I'm cool, fun, and fabulous:) and it will go nicely with my other awards!

Now it's my turn to give this awesome award and this was a hard decision, because there were so many people I wanted to give it to but here it goes...drumroll please..............

My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings
Tina Silva's Blog
Correr Es Me Destino
Call Me When You Get There
Fickle Food
The Sassy Southerner
The Reality of a Brat

Okay, so I gave it to more than 5 people but they all are worthy of this award!! And if you know someone who is cool, fun, and Totally Fabulous....then feel free to hand the award out yourself. Just be sure to give credit to the makers of this fabulous award!

~This award was designed by Mike Wheeler of Ordinary Folk. If you would like to have a cool blog badge, award, or special profile picture created then contact the artist for his rates. ~

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



8 Neighs & Snorts: to “ Totally Fabulous, ME?

  • Unknown
    September 11, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

    Congratulations!!

  • Anonymous
    September 11, 2007 at 12:53 PM  

    Woo hooo !!! It was raining outside and I had to take an exam this morning but I feel more fabulous than ever now ! :$

    Seriously, thanks... espcially considering I've been a bad girl and haven't read my feed in a while.

    I'm sorry I haven't been there the last few days... I'm moving to my own domain and it takes time figuring out but I'll be back full time soon ! I'm sure you know what I mean ;)

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    September 11, 2007 at 1:11 PM  

    Thanks Leigh!!

    And Zhu...moving to your own domain...ooooooooooo, Congrats!

    Ditto for me on not visiting as much. So busy but it's getting better. Good luck!

  • Anonymous
    September 11, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

    Thank you so much for the honor. I'm touched to be included in such great company.

  • Jo
    September 11, 2007 at 3:42 PM  

    Oh my gosh, I am totally overwhelmed Lori! You are so sweet! Goodness...Goodness! I'm very honored, Thank you!

  • Jo
    September 11, 2007 at 4:03 PM  

    Lori, Congratulations you Totally Fabulous young thing, you!

  • Jo
    September 11, 2007 at 5:35 PM  

    I am taking over zee blog! At leeze it looks zat way from last three comments! Couldn't find zee link, dees link to feeckle food? She does not werk. Sorry, I haf to talk like Seegmund Freud for tene more meenutes or I loose zee bet with my neeze.

  • Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife
    September 11, 2007 at 6:04 PM  

    You bet Sassy!

    Thank you Jo and congrats to you as well.


    AND I feezed the link:)